Saturday, November 8, 2008
Cheese Dumpling in Milk..Simple and easy to made...
1 can of rasgullas/rasmalai
1 can evaporated milk
2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
Pinch of cardamon powder
1/4 tsp crushed saffron
1. Drain the sugar syrup from the rasgullas and set it aside.
2. In a Microwavable bowl add Milk,Sugar(acc to ur taste or u can use the rasgulla syrup too)and crushed Saffron
3. Put the milk in the microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
4. While the milk is heating, squeeze the rasgullas.Gently press them between ur palm and then put them in hot water.Let it be in hot water for 5-10 min
5. Dunk the rasgullas in the hot milk, along with powdered cardamoms.
6. Top with the nuts, and keep it in freeze for at least 1 hr and then Serve.