Monday, December 29, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Parboiled rice/Basmati rice - 1 Cup(Boiled)
Onion - 1(sliced)
Tomato - 1(sliced)
Capsicum - 1(sliced)
Minced Garlic - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1/4 tsp
Soya sauce - 1/4 tsp
Rajma bean - 1 Cup(Boiled with salt)
Oil - 3 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadai.
2. Add minced garlic, fry for 2 minutes, then add onions.
3. Add tomatoes once the onions turn golden colour.
4. Add the chilli powder,capsicum and boiled rajma along with little water, vinegar and soya sauce.
5. Saute for 10 minutes till the gravy thickens.
6. Mix the gravy thoroughly with rice without breaking it.
U can topped it with some Cheddar cheese.
Mexican Rice is ready to use!