Home Recipe Index Contact Me Copyright About Me

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My First Award!!!!!

EC of Simple Indian Food have passed on this 'Wylde Woman Award' to me.




Thank you so much EC for considering me worthy of this Award. It gives me a lot of motivation to keep my blog alive with lotss of new post
Thank u So much!!!

The rules of this award are:
1.You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post


2. Link back to this blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Passing this on to

KIRAN

1 comment:

EC said...

Congrats on the award